As we all continue navigating COVID-19 together, we remain focused on ensuring the health and well-being of our team and members, and to providing you the financial access, guidance, and support you need.
As we welcome you back into our branches, you’ll notice the following safety measures:
- Requiring face coverings for our team and members in all branches.
- Using floor markers so you can easily maintain a safe 6-ft distance from others.
- Making hand-sanitizer stations available to all members.
- Frequently cleaning branch lobbies and high-touch areas.
Additionally, we continue to offer branch appointments.
If you are sick, or have recently tested positive, we encourage you to use our wide variety of digital services.
The second stimulus checks have started to be released by the IRS.
For more information on these payments, including the status of your payment, please visit the IRS Coronavirus page.
The best way to know when your stimulus check has been deposited into your account is to log into your Chartway Online Banking account. You may also set-up an Alert Notification in Online Banking, check out our FAQs to learn how. If you’ve closed your Chartway checking account since your Federal Tax filing, the IRS will mail your stimulus check to the physical address they have on file.
We are committed to doing everything we can to meet your financial needs. We’re here for you with the solutions, support, and advice you need to manage your accounts. Our emergency assistance program can help you manage through the financial challenges you may face.
In addition, we are supporting our members by increasing Chartway ATM withdrawal amount to $1,010 and waiving Chartway ATM service fees.
If you need support, please call us at (800) 678-8765
Chartway’s Emergency Financial Assistance Program:
- Request to skip your loan or credit card payment(s)*
- Request that we increase your line of credit
Accessing Your Account
As we do our part in following the directives of trusted health authorities, we ask that you join us by following the good health guidelines outlined by the CDC by practicing social distancing.
We understand that in today's world, having convenient access to your account is fundamental, which is why we're well prepared to continue serving you at our drive-thrus and through our wide variety of digital services.
Visit our full-service Drive-Thru and Direct Tellers:
- Check/Cash Deposits & Withdrawals
- Balance Inquiries
- Account Transfers
- Make Loan Payments
You can also access cash, deposit checks, and more through our ATMS, and you have free access to 30,000 ATMs in the CO-OP Network.
Use our Chartway Online Banking & Mobile App to:
- Quickly deposit checks using Mobile Deposit
- Securely make person-to-person payments
- Easily transfer money to and from accounts at other financial institutions
- Manage your budget using helpful financial management tools
Speak to us face-to-face with Video Banking:
- Apply for a loan
- Open an account
- Sign account or loan documents electronically
- Upload documents or information securely
- Get general information about our products and services
Request a Branch Appointment for:
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Cashier's Check or Express Check pick-up
- Debit Card pick-up or large cash withdrawals
- Deceased Accounts/Claims
- IRA Contributions/Withdrawals/Set-up
How to spot scammers
Fraudsters are taking advantage of coronavirus (COVID-19) fears. Keep your personal information protected by being cautious of scammers:
- Requesting your bank account information for depositing your stimulus check (visit irs.gov/coronavirus)
- Claiming to be the CDC with medical information
- Selling fake products or gift cards
- Asking for donations to fake charities
- Getting you to click a link to access your account - often posing as your financial institution
Latest updates from the CDC
Stay informed with the latest updates about COVID-19 from the CDC or your local health department website.
*If your skip payment is approved, and you have an automatic transfer set up from another financial institution to make your loan payment, you will need to contact your financial institution and cancel the transaction for your payment. Interest will continue to accrue and payment(s) will be added to the end of the loan term, which may cause a reduction to GAP or Warranty Coverage. Other restrictions may apply. Speak to a Member Specialist for more information.