As we all continue navigating COVID-19 together, we remain focused on ensuring the health and well-being of our team and members, and to providing you the financial access, guidance, and support you need.
Our branch locations have remained open throughout the pandemic with in-branch appointments, and convenient curbside service through our drive-thrus and Direct Teller machines. We also launched a new, innovative Video Banking service that allows you to conduct the majority of your banking needs safely with a live, professional Chartway representative on your computer or mobile device.
As we welcome you back into our branches, you’ll notice the following safety measures:
- Our team members will be wearing face coverings, and for the wellbeing of everyone we serve, we encourage you to wear one when you visit, too.
- Limiting the number of people who are in a branch lobby at one time.
- Using floor markers so you can easily maintain a safe 6-ft distance from others.
- Making hand-sanitizer stations available to all members.
- Frequently cleaning branch lobbies and high-touch areas.
We value the opportunity to serve you and wish you and your family continued safety and good health.
COVID-19 Federal Government stimulus payment deposits began posting on Monday, April 13.
For more information on these payments, including the status of your payment, please visit the IRS Coronavirus page.
The best way to know when your stimulus check has been deposited into your account is to log into your Chartway Online Banking account. If you’ve closed your Chartway checking account since your 2018 Federal Tax filing, the IRS will mail your stimulus check to the physical address they have on file.
We are committed to doing everything we can to meet your financial needs. We’re here for you with the solutions, support, and advice you need to manage your accounts. Our emergency assistance program can help you manage through the financial challenges you may face.
Chartway’s Emergency Financial Assistance Program:
- Request to skip your loan or credit card payment(s)*
- Request that we increase your line of credit
In addition, we are supporting our members by increasing Chartway ATM withdrawal amount to $1,010 and waiving Chartway ATM service fees.
If you need support, please call us at (800) 678-8765
Accessing Your Account
As we do our part in following the directives of trusted health authorities, we ask that you join us by following the good health guidelines outlined by the CDC by practicing social distancing.
We understand that in today's world, having convenient access to your account is fundamental, which is why we're well prepared to continue serving you at our drive-thrus and through our wide variety of digital services.
Visit our full-service Drive-Thru and Direct Teller options:
- Check/Cash Deposits & Withdrawals
- Balance Inquiries
- Account Transfers
- Make Loan Payments
You can also access cash, deposit checks, and more through our ATMS, and you have free access to 30,000 ATMs in the CO-OP Network.
Use our Chartway Online Banking & Mobile App to:
- Quickly deposit checks using Mobile Deposit
- Securely make person-to-person payments
- Easily transfer money to and from accounts at other financial institutions
- Manage your budget using helpful financial management tools
Schedule a Branch Appointment for:
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Cashier's Check or Express Check pick-up
- Debit Card pick-up or large cash withdrawals
- Deceased Accounts/Claims
- IRA Contributions/Withdrawals/Set-up
How to spot scammers
Fraudsters are taking advantage of coronavirus (COVID-19) fears. Keep your personal information protected by being cautious of scammers:
- Requesting your bank account information for depositing your stimulus check (visit irs.gov/coronavirus)
- Claiming to be the CDC with medical information
- Selling fake products or gift cards
- Asking for donations to fake charities
- Getting you to click a link to access your account - often posing as your financial institution
Latest updates from the CDC
Stay informed with the latest updates about COVID-19 from the CDC or your local health department website.
*If your skip payment is approved, and you have an automatic transfer set up from another financial institution to make your loan payment, you will need to contact your financial institution and cancel the transaction for your payment. Interest will continue to accrue and payment(s) will be added to the end of the loan term, which may cause a reduction to GAP or Warranty Coverage. Other restrictions may apply. Speak to a Member Specialist for more information.